Dino the Dinosaur



Dino the dinosaur is my latest creation made from wool left over from the Union Jack cushion I knitted and a little bit of green I found at my favourite wool shop. The pattern was in a book I borrowed from the library called "Kitted Dinosaurs" by Tina Barrett.


This particularly creature is apparently a Spinosaurus, the largest meat-eating dinosaur. They had a sail running down their backs to disperse heat, attract mates and intimidate other dinosaurs. I have my doubts about dinosaurs in general, but we shall leave that for another blog post and just accept the above as doctrine - it was printed in a knitting book about dinosaurs after all!

I'm hoping to knit some more dinosaurs if the library will let me keep the book long enough. In the mean time, I hope the little boy who received this dinosaur for his birthday finds it to be lots of fun. When was the last time you received a knitted dinosaur for your birthday?!
0 Responses