Knitting Needle Storage

My knitting needles have been driving me nuts for ages. I have heaps and they're strewn all over the house. So today with the help of a little googling and the sewing machine my parents bought me for my birthday, I made my own knitting needle storage. I think its quite cute really. It didn't take me long either.

If you're looking to replicate, you should check out these sites. This one has a design that requires fabric that is double sided. This one uses two pieces each of two different fabrics. I kinda joined the ideas together. Next time, I'd make sure I sewed my backing piece on last so that it covers up all the lines from the needle pockets I sewed on the inside. I thought this blog had a particularly cute and colourful needle pouch but she didn't include a pattern. I think she's going to sell them if you can't be bothered to make your own!

Now I just need to go and find all those knitting needles and file them away.












1 Response
  1. Good Morning Says:

    Just reading your blog. Yes I need one of these!